Zanasi & Partners is currently looking for one or more candidates to integrate permanently into its team.
Candidates are expected to:
- Independently manage European research projects, interacting with international partners and taking care first-hand of the development of the research activity;
- Contribute with their creativity, proactiveness and human skills to the company’s advisory projects.
Candidates must feel at ease performing the following activities:
- Planning and managing autonomously the delivery of quality work in line with the schedule agreed with partners and clients;
- Producing clear, persuasive and concisely written reports;
- Delivering public speeches and presentations before equally qualified audiences;
- Developing and identifying new business opportunities as they arise.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Degree in a quantitative subject (Engineering and Computer Science are particularly appreciated) or international relations;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Availability to travel (particularly to European capitals);
- Familiarity with the IT world and proficiency in the use of the main MS Office tools;
- Interest in working in the defence and security fields.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- PhD degree;
- Knowledge of additional languages (French, Arabic);
- Past experience in research, advisory and project management;
- Past experience within international environments (e.g., educational, professional, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of topics such as terrorism and border security;
- Competencies in the area of big data analytics (data/text mining), social media analysis and cyber-security;
- Demonstrated interest in current international events, with particular regard to security and intelligence issues.
Widely recognised as a company that makes of quality and excellence its key strengths, Zanasi & Partners pays great attention to the choice of its people. As such, candidates are guaranteed an opportunity to not only work on issues of sure interest but also to do so within a culturally stimulating environment, side-by-side with high-profile individuals. Opportunities for career advancement are guaranteed exclusively based on merit.